The Hope Project is very pleased to announce that it is expanding it’s vision. The Hope Project is increasing its influence, the opportunities to bless and its overall potential by becoming an ‘umbrella’ framework under which all Shekinah Christian Church social action initiatives focused on the alleviation of poverty can operate.
The new and expanded aims can be seen below.
- to provide new and quality goods and appliances to people who are in need
- to perform garden tidying and clearances for members of our local community
- to deliver Money coaching courses to those wanting to improve their budgeting skills and to signpost to debt advice agencies where required
- to provide hot meals to those in need in our local area and to work closely with the local food bank
- to identify new ways in which the needs of the poor in our local community can be met
The emphasis shall continue to be on the Penzance area however the Hope Project will now consider referrals from anyone in the West Cornwall area.
This is an exciting time in which we hope we will be able to reach and help more people in our community. If you know someone in need or you can help us with your time or finance then we would love to hear from you!